Physical Science Interactive Journals

I sure hope you had a wonderful holiday!  I had a magnificent time visiting my family.  Not so wonderful moment when I broke my toe.  Since there isn't much I can do but put up my foot, I rested while finishing up the Physical Science Interactive Journal.

This journal is packed full of energy, matter, force, motion, sound, and so much more!  Take a peek for yourself...

www.primarygraffiti.com/2013/11/physical-science-interactive-journals.html
 Click Image Above to Link



































If you are interested, I added this file to the sale!

3 comments:

Traci Clausen said...

WOW! This looks amazing!

Unknown said...

OMG!! I am so excited about using this in my classroom! I am beyond words at all the graphic organizers and ways you have incorporated I do , We do, You do! WELL DONE!!

Unknown said...

Is it editable so I can make it w Spanish words?