There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bat {Sub Tub} and {Bundle}

I finished up the next of my sub tubs and I'm thrilled.  Since I looped with my class, I have to come up with new material for subs.  I completed Swallowed a Bat this evening.  I aligned these activities with Common Core for 1st Grade.  I believe some activities can still be used with a kindergarten class.  Here's what you'll find in the file...








 






If you purchased my Swallowed Series Bundle, you can redownload a copy to include Swallowed a Bat for no additional charge.  Here's what you'll find in the Bundle...



You'll have to download the preview on TpT to access the links for my various blog posts.  Each post has previews the same as this post.


Happy Teaching

1 comment:

The Polished Teacher said...

You are so fabulous and such a hard worker! Your students are so lucky they get to loop with you!

ThePolishedTeacher