There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bell

I just completed the next tub in the series: There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bell!  This 58 page file is packed with common core lessons and activities that continue to progress as the year moves on!  

 Click to Purchase

 Predictable Text

 Vocabulary Cards

 Sequencing Center

 Fact/Opinion Lesson
Response to Literature

 Sight Word Lesson and Reader

 Dramatic Play: Retelling Props

 Persuasive Writing

 Persuasive Kindergarten

 Persuasive 1st Grade

 Skip Counting

Needs and Wants

If you are still looking for last minute Thanksgiving ideas or plan to be out with a sub.  I've discounted my Fall Sub Tubs 20% until Wednesday.  I also included Croptoberfest (created for my Kinders this year) and Gobble, Gobble Centers (created for my second grade last year)!

If you've already purchased my Fall Sub Tubs, then I have a freebie for you!  Click the image to download the file.  Did you know you can follow me on Scribd?  It's where I host my smaller freebies.  Click to follow and get instant updates.  I often upload files and don't always post about them.  Enjoy!



If you are willing to promote, I have a pin-it button on the bottom corner.  Facebook and Twitter love are always appreciated too!  I'll be back mid week with Swallowed Some Snow.  Happy Teaching!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

So cute. I just pinned it. I read the "Pie" book on Friday to our K students. Wish I had free minute last week to check out blog.
Stop on by my blog...I have a CCSS ELA 3 day plan for an interactive read aloud. Would love feedback
Stacy
Leading and Reading

~DeAnne~ said...

This is great. ;)

Unknown said...

You did such a great job! This looks awesome! Thanks so much!
❤Mrs. McKown
Little Literacy Learners

Unknown said...

Flattery is like cologne water, to be smelt, not swallowed. See the link below for more info.


#swallowed
www.ufgop.org