Sneetches Freebie

Today I introduced the SNEETCHES to my students.  We had wonderful discussion that connected to our Black History Content.  We began with understanding the theme of self worth and acceptance while facing those who are prejudice.  After making deep and meaningful connections, I introduced a few vocabulary words.  We followed our discussions with collecting data and determining if any one group was more important than others.


We followed up with a sheet comparing two different people that LOVED the same things!


Grab your Freebie Copy by clicking the graphic below...


Oh.MY.GOODNESS!  I have to share a secret.  I found an etsy shop that I adore!!!  Jaymee of Bubbles and Bugs makes the cutest shirts.  AND...She will fill a custom order.  Jaymee and I started our discussions on Sunday and I've already received one of my shirts.  She rushed the order so that I can wear this BAD BOY on Friday!!  I highly recommend you contact her to pick up your own cutie patootie design!!!  You can also follower her on Facebook.



I'm looking forward to day four of SEUSS!!

6 comments:

Cupcake said...

That shirt is just the cutest!! Perfect for Seuss Day!!
❤Teri

A Cupcake for the Teacher

Kristin said...

LOVE that shirt!!!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Unknown said...

Love that shirt!!
Jennifer

First Grade Blue SKies

Traci Clausen said...

How cute is that shirt!!??!!
Dragonflies in First

Barbara said...

Hello my friend -

Just stopping by to pass along the One Lovely Blog award as I continue to be inspired and influenced by you and your work. Come on by the Corner and grab the graphic to pass it along if you can.

Happy March!!

BarbaraThe Corner On Character

Jan said...

Love the Sneetches freebie and the shirt- both are adorable:-)