Interview Project

Diving into content standards, I recently offered kids in my second grade class an opportunity to conduct an interview of an inspirational individual from our community. Students were given a rubric for presentation and shared their projects with the class. I received permission from this darling's mom to post her interview. It is adorable!



Really Good Stuff


  Little Background
The date of the interview was March 13, 2011.  Kalise interviewed Mrs. Maude of Mrs. Maude's School House Museum.  She was born on February 27, 1942.  This retired teacher and civil rights worker has touched the lives of many children.  Truly an inspirational educator!


2 comments:

Takara said...

OMGosh this little girl is sooo CUTE!!! I love this project and I think I may borrow this idea for next year during Black History Month!

Takara
thirstforfirst1.blogspot.com

Mrs. Saoud said...

She is animated in everything she does!! She has facial reactions like a teenager. LOVE HER!