Twelve Days of Christmas in July Sale: Day 4


Oh my word, is it already day four?!?  Only eight more sales and freebie features to go!  Today I'm sharing my Picture Job and Schedule Cards designed for a pocket chart.  The job cards was updated with new clipart and colorful frames from Melonheadz and Painting Fairy.  If you previously purchased, you can redownload for free!  The schedule cards received a facelift too!.

The featured products have been used daily in my class for three years.  After printing and laminating for durability, I cut around the frames.  If you are not fond of cutting curves, I provided a box around the frame too!

With the job cards, you are provided with a descriptive set which contains matching clipart for a visual clue. Also provided are a blank set with the same images.  I used the the cards without the job description to record the student "working" the job for the week.  This product is not editable and contains 20 different jobs!

It's taken a few years of adjusting how I implement jobs but finally have it down. In second grade, I had the kids apply for a job each nine week. They actually filled out a resume and put why they would be best for the job they were applying for. That was fun!!! Kindergarten needed some consistency but if it wasn't change more often, the pizazz was lost. I kept mine for 2 weeks last year. With a looping group, I plan to keep to keep it consistent in 1st grade and rotate the jobs every other week.


I'm also sharing my Picture Schedule Cards.  The first two years I displayed the cards in a pocket chart.  Last year I had a perfectly narrow spot in my class and used velcro to display.  I actually loved this because it took less space to hang.  This file also contains 20 different descriptive cards and 20 black cards with matching clipart to meet different classroom needs! 

In second grade, I had the kids change, record, and display the daily schedule cards.  I also placed the cards in a center for students to practice recording time.

My kindergartener primarily used the visual clues to determine what subject would be taught next.  By the end of the year my kiddos recognized the placement of hands on the clock.  They may not have said the time exactly but they sure could tell me we were ready to start the next subject.  HELLO, who doesn't love their own personal alarm clock to keep you on track!?!


The freebie file I'm featuring today was created at the start of this past year.  My monthly writing paper has been a HIT during centers.  The themed paper provides a place for kids to be inspired to write on specific topics freely.  


The sale listed above is for one day only!
For additional savings and freebies, you can visit some friends below!



3 comments:

First Grade Funtastic said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I'll use it in my writing center. I love the job chart too! :)
Sara
First Grade Funtastic

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the freebie! I just saw that you loop! SO do I! I do first/second loop. I am so happy I found your blog/fb/tpt :)

Jess said...

Thank you so much for the free writing paper! It is adorable and I think my kids will love using this during centers for final copies!
Rambling About Reading