Visual Classroom Tour (2015-2016)

Each year Teacher Week comes around and I'm just settling in for my first few days of school.  I have all intentions of throwing down posts daily yet you're pulled away due to the wild and crazy ride we call back to school.  Days turn into weeks...


We've officially put the twenty-seventh day in the books.  The kids move about the classroom with pride.  I'm thrilled to share my little space with you!




















That's it folks!  A 360 view of my little box I call a home away from home!  Many of the files you see in the images are linked under the picture.  If you have any questions, I'll do my best to check back and reply to comments!  


Image Map

9 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

O.M.G!!! Everything about your room is gorgeous! Did you paint the furniture that beautiful mint color or did your room come like that!?

Caffeinated and Creative said...

Soooo pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful space! I'd love to know more about your reading hut. Did you buy it somewhere or make it yourself?

Unknown said...

Your space is GORGEOUS and so perfectly you! I adore the new look! I'm on Day 16 at school and nowhere near being ready to post my reveal. This post made me feel so much better!

One Sharp Bunch by Ashley Sharp said...

Your room is so beautiful! It reminds me of eating cotton candy at the beach! It's the perfect balance of pops of color and calming colors! I love the minty turquoise color! STUNNING!

Anonymous said...

Love how you store your anchor charts. What did you use to come out of the walls?

Unknown said...

Your room looks amazing! Love the colors and how organized you are.

Bumbellbee said...

Amazing room 😊

Kates said...

How did you get them to let you paint the built ins? I am SUPER jealous!!