The Mailbox Gold {#bethedifference}

Hi Friends!  I'm here tonight to share some exciting news.  Over the next six months, I will be featuring a series of blog posts entitled #bethedifference!


So what is #bethedifference?  Well...


In the series of blog posts, I will be featuring a new online feature by The Mailbox called The Mailbox Gold.  


Each post will feature a challenge set by The Mailbox team.  I will be showing you, my followers, how I use their program in my classroom!  This upcoming year, I will be heading back to Kindergarten to begin another adventure looping with my darlings.  

Stay tuned tomorrow. My first challenge will be to share back to school ideas to help you build momentum going into a new school year!  

Click The Mailbox Gold for more details about this Gold Star Planning Experience!
  

Image Map

No comments: