CHAMPs Display!

**This product has had a third update!  If you still desire this copy, it's bundled together with the new shabby posters.  Current blog post here.

Three weeks into my return and I finally have my CHAMPs display prepared for a new school week.  I've had a few request for specific cards and felt the some would work perfectly with my collection of posters.  Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to make the product specific to each and ever classroom.  I did work hard to provide a variety of options. Here's a glance at my display and images of the product...

 









Due to the limited hanging space, I use the smaller of the two provided sizes.  The project board is moved to students eye level when expectations are reviewed before a mini lesson, work time, or closing. 

Stay Calm and CHAMPs On!

No comments: