Twelve Days of Christmas in July Sale: Day 8


I hope you've enjoyed a full week of sales!  Today I'm featuring my Alpha Cards.  I created these before teachers began making decor packs, my first year on TpT.  Please note this pack contains only Alpha Cards. My freebie feature today can be downloaded as the preview of nearly each pack below. The freebie  contains a banner, newsletter, and desk nameplates to align with the theme of the Alpha Cards.  Most files contain vowels and consonants in different colors.  I also provided two sizes to accommodate various wall sizes.  Many packs were updated.  If you previously purchased, check your downloads to see the updates.

 No freebie within this file!

 Freebie Temporarily Unavailable

 No freebie within this file.

 Freebie Available

 Freebie Available

 Freebie Available

Freebie Available

This deal is for one day only.
Want to shop some more?
Check out these deals!




1 comment:

Team Nielson's Newstand said...

These are so cute! Thank you for sharing. I know this will be useful on a word wall!!!