Funky Sock Monkeys in Daily 5 and CAFE Freebie

Back to Back Freebies!  This is the last of the freebies to align with decor sets.  I sure hope you understand but I'm ready move on to DATA!!!! This fulfills the last of my special request from to align with the decor units. Several buyers asked to have Daily 5 and CAFE posters added to match the theme.  I just completed the request and uploaded the file to my store as a freebie! This file, as with all, is a labor of love.  If you download, please take a minute to rate my product! 




If you love the file, click the first image to link for my Funky Sock Monkeys Daily 5 and CAFE freebie.  If you are interested in the decor unit, I have large visuals available to view by linking to my blog post (here).  The graphic below will take you to the unit in my store!  


2 comments:

R.Smith said...

These posters are awesome! Thanks for sharing them. My students will love them.
-Robin

Ms. Fliss said...

Your classroom decor is too too cute! I'm obsessed.