I Know An Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie

I just uploaded a set of adorable plans for Thanksgiving!  My 66 page sub tub doesn't just have to be used with the substitute.  Are you looking for lessons that will engage the students before they celebrate holiday cheer with their families?  This unit provides common core aligned lessons relevant to current objectives for this nine weeks.   

Click image above to link!



Here is a snapshot of what you'll find in this pack!

 Reading Lesson Included



 Writing Lesson Included


 Center Time
Sight Word Lesson and Practice
Math Lesson, Poster, and Activities

1 comment:

Alison Hislop said...

This is adorable! What a great booklet! School finishes in a month for us, I can't wait to find out what grade I am going to be teaching and then go shopping! This is on my list!

Alison
Teaching Maths with Meaning