Seven Days of Thanks!

With only a week to go before Thanksgiving, I'm thinking about all things I'm thankful for!  I'm thankful for my Starbucks Double Shot that circulates my inner body as I come to life each morning.  I'm thankful for one station that allows me to feel like a rock star as I belt, off key, for my 30 minute commute.  I'm thankful that I still receive hugs as my old students dropping by each morning to tell me how much they love me.  SNIFF!  I'm thankful for the adorable interactions with my kiddos.  When talking about text to text connections I asked, "Do you know what the word text means?"  My darling who never says a word suddenly blurts out, "Sure!  It's when you write a message on the phone."  I'm thankful for the technology which allows for my shy student to have confidence to talk in class!  2:30pm.  I'm thankful for my scheduled physical activity time.  The mild mid 70s in November allows for the kids to run and play with enthusiasm.  I'm thankful for my silent 30 commute home each day as I rejoice in the fact that I no longer hear, "MRS. SAOUD!"  I'm thankful for my dog which shows no control as she attempts ever trick to receive a treat. I'm thankful for a loving and supportive husband that endures the countless hours I spend on the computer. What are you thankful for?



PS: What the Teacher Wants is having a Thankful Linky Party.  Come join the fun.  Click the image below to link up.  Don't forget to read my previous post.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to remember to be thankful, too..so easy to forget because we are so busy. Right now I am thankful for my hubby who is in there waiting on me...patiently =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

❋Karen❋ said...

I am thankful for discovering teacher blogs and all of you bloggers who have helped me refresh my teaching and make me excited and proud to be a teacher! I am thankful for my awesome children and loving husband. I am thankful for supportive and fun friends! And I am thankful for my wonderful class of first graders who are so funny and good that I love going to work each day!

Mrs. Saoud said...

Hi Ladies! Thanks for stopping by and posting. Karen, I HEART teaching blogs too. Stay tuned for my post today. =)

Ms. Morgart said...

I have to agree...I am so thankful for all the wonderful teachers that are out there, blogging and willing to share their ideas with other teachers. It has refreshed my teaching and sparked my inspiration to pay it forward! Cheryl, you are amazing and I can't wait to read your posts!
Curls and a Smile

Ginger Snaps said...

Haha kids say the cutest stuff!