DayTwo of Thanks!

Six days remaining until Thanksgiving.  I sitting here tonight reflecting on my day.  I woke up this morning with a cold.  After twenty minutes at school, I realized I was unable to stay.  I'm thankful for for the magnificent teachers on my grade level that volunteered to split my class and allowing me to go home.  

Teachers are amazing.  I'm inspired by both teachers I interact with each day in person and those that I interact with through the blogs.  

I'm thankful for my teacher partner, Jackie.  She and I collaborate daily on lessons, assessments, and interventions.

I began blogging with my students in 2009.  Mrs. Saoud's Class blog morphed into Primary Graffiti.  I'm thankful for Kristen of Ladybug Teacher Files.  I met Kristen at the start of the 2010-2011 school year through the blogging community.  She gave my blog a make over, encouraged me through her comments and emails, and continues to inspire me with her post and tutorials.  Thanks Kristen!!  

I'm thankful for Mrs. Wills Kindergarten, Learning with Mrs. Parker, Mrs. Patton's Patch, Ms. Arnold of Oceans of First Grade Fun, Mrs. Kramer of Kindergarten Crayons, and Mrs. Evans of Lory's Page for co-hosting math work stations with me this summer.  The book study changed the way I think about math.  I grateful for the continued meaningful math post that each of these ladies continue to create.  You ladies are the best!

I'm thankful for Erica Brohrer's First Grade.  Erica and I became instant blog buddies almost a year ago.  We communicate through our blogs, Facebook, emails, and most recently on the phone. I have no doubt that you and I will meet in person before too long.  Thanks Erica for allowing me to share ideas and concerns! 

I'm thankful for Mrs. Mathes of The Techy Teacher for co-hosting the postcard exchange.  Mrs. Mathes is so creative and has many wonderful ideas floating around on pinterest.  You should link over and be inspired.  Thanks Mrs. M for all your creativity.

I'm thankful for Ms. M K/1 ELL Blog, Kristin of A Teeny Tiny Teacher, Jennifer of First Grade Blue Skies for your continued support and kind comments.  It's the wonderful comments that let me know that know someone does read my little blog. 

There are so many different teachers that I could feature.  What teacher inspires you?



9 comments:

Oceans of First Grade Fun said...

I'm thankful for you... and for all the words of encouragement you always leave on my blog. Thanks so much for thinking of me. :)
Yolanda
Oceans of First Grade Fun

Unknown said...

Aww..love you girl! You are awesome! =)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Unknown said...

I am thankful for your blog! You are so uplifting! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

I have loved getting to know more about you through your blog. Math Work Stations was an awesome, collaborative learning experience. Hope you feel better soon.

Ms.M said...

Awww, thanks a bunch! I am extremely grateful to you for making my first blog button. If it were not for that button I probably would still not have one today. You gave me the courage to start at that HTML code and figure it out... kind of. It still confuses me a whole bunch, but at least I know what to cut and paste now.

Having you as a reader made my day then and it still does today. :)

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

Deedee Wills said...

I'm thankful for you too Mrs. S! You are such a generous person. Our little ole' book study was amazing due to your network skills. You inspire me! Enjoy your turkey day!


OH!!!! Just got "toness" Is that like toenails? Because mine sure need an intervention!

Kristin said...

Wow! Couldn't believe it when I saw my name!!!! That makes me feel all kinds of good!!! THANK YOU!!! For always inspiring me and being there! Hope you feel better soon!!!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Kristen said...

aw Cheryl, you brought tears to my eyes! Thank you! It has been so lovely to know you all this time through the blogs! I am extremely thankful to you and your blog--I am always in awe with the amount and depth of work you achieve with your students. We teach different grade levels, but you are my constant inspiration. Take care and get well soon!!!
Kristen :)

Erica Bohrer said...

Awe, thanks Cheryl! You made my day. I am thankful for you, too! One of these days we are going to meet up.