Fabulous Fables

click photo to download the preview
I've listed this fabulous fables mini unit on TpT for $4.  It's on sale for the next week.

I created this fables mini unit to assist my figurative language lessons and align with our weekly selection. Included are fables and figurative language posters, two concept maps, four different fables with aligned vocabulary and follow up activities, writing fables graphic organizer, and scroll paper.

The fables include: The Tortoise and The Hare, The Crow and The Pitcher, The Ant and The Grasshopper, and Belling the Cat.

I used these four Aesop fables to align with Houghton Mifflin Focus on Fables, Theme 2.

2 comments:

♥ Owl in a Vowel Tree ♥ said...

This unit looks amazing!! :)

Unknown said...

This is incredible! Going on my wishlist for sure!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies