Day Six of Thanks!

I'm thankful for Mrs. M of Little Priorities. 




Mrs. M awarded my blog the Sunshine Award.  (((HUGS))) to you Mrs. M!



Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

My answers to the questions:
  • Favorite color? Black for my clothes, Cream for the house, Hot Pink for my Blog.  =)
  • Favorite animal? Cats
  • Favorite number? 19.  Soccer Jersey Number
  • Favorite drink? Coke
  • Facebook or Twitter? Google Reader.  Sorry!
  • Your passion? I have many passions but most of the revolve around children:  FOOTBALL
  • Giving or getting presents? Getting presents.  Hugs and Homemade cards.
  • Favorite day? Saturdays.  Includes hot Starbucks coffee and relaxation!

My top 10 blogs!
 Doodle Bugs Teaching



Erica Bohrer's First Grade

Fabulous in First


KPM Doodles


Lesson Plan SOS


Lory's Page




Made for 1st Grade


Ms. M


What the Teacher Wants!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Congrats - you are a RAY of sunshine to many, including me!!

Sending smiles and gratitude from Texas,

Barbara

Ms.M said...

Congrats! I am humbled to be in your top 10.

Ms. M
Ms.M's Blog
A Teacher's Plan

Erica Bohrer said...

Thank you Cheryl!