K Common Core Data, Assessments, & More {RF}

I've been working on a comprehensive binder for kindergarten common core standards throughout this entire summer.  It's never been so easy to meet Reading Foundations standard in Kindergarten with this easy to use resource.  I'm thrilled to share my labor of love with you!



This file includes two options for binder covers and a data tracker for an evidence binder!



The Reading Foundations strand is divided into four domains: Print Concepts, Phonological Awareness, Phonics & Word Recognition, and Fluency.

Each domain includes kid friendly I can statements for reference during lessons, small groups, or data binders.  You're provided with a center activity for each standard to practice in small groups or independent centers.  Monitor student's ability with assessments to match each standard practiced!






I sure hope you love this comprehensive file!


Image Map

No comments: