Owls...

It's been a hot minute since I posted but if you are following my facebook and instagram accounts, then you've seen all the happenings in my classroom for the past several weeks! 


Here's a visual recap of our two weeks thematic unit on OWLS...

 Setting Created
 Guided Drawings. See more on my guided drawing board  Pinterest board!


Mask, Gloves, and Goggles {Just for Fun}!!




Eww!  We found treasures in our owl pellets!!!  
You can buy the pellets at www.obdk.com.

Please link here to watch a video and listen to the kids 
excitement while dissecting owl pellets!

Simply Skilled in Second has a wonderful Flip Flap Book!


I sent my gifted student home with a pellet.  
This is what he brought me back the next morning!


As previously shown on the blog, we also completed a few other owl activities...
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Whooo-is-in-the-family-935877
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Little-Owls-Night-Book-Companion-924048

 {click images to link}
 
 
 

No comments: