Mini About Me Book {Freebie}

This week marks number five in school.  Are we seriously half way through September?  Fall is upon us.  I know because my Pinterest feed shows anything pumpkin.  Pumpkin projects, pumpkin decor, pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks.  YUM.  

When school started, I created a Mini About Me Book.  This was our first week project.  With enrollment up and a couple of students that moved away, I have 6 newbies and 14 returning students.  I wanted the kids to work on a way to introduce ourselves!  Great way to begin common core speaking and listening objectives.  


I really love how they turned out...



I uploaded the file on Sunday.  After a little request, I updated to include a Canadian version!


 

I hope you've had a terrific Tuesday!

3 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

Absolutely adorable!! You are amazing Cheryl! :)

Lili said...

This is perfect for the beginning of the year. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Lindsey said...

LOVE the book!

Lindsey
Lovin’ Kindergarten