Mini About Me Book {Freebie}

This week marks number five in school.  Are we seriously half way through September?  Fall is upon us.  I know because my Pinterest feed shows anything pumpkin.  Pumpkin projects, pumpkin decor, pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks.  YUM.  

When school started, I created a Mini About Me Book.  This was our first week project.  With enrollment up and a couple of students that moved away, I have 6 newbies and 14 returning students.  I wanted the kids to work on a way to introduce ourselves!  Great way to begin common core speaking and listening objectives.  


I really love how they turned out...



I uploaded the file on Sunday.  After a little request, I updated to include a Canadian version!


 

I hope you've had a terrific Tuesday!

4 comments:

Miss Kindergarten said...

Absolutely adorable!! You are amazing Cheryl! :)

Martin Legault said...

Hi,
I want to start by saying that your blog looks great! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you earn royalties of 70%. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com
I also created the Resources4teaching forums where educators can discuss education. Feel free to join us and start sharing your best practices and strategies.
If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Have a great day

Lili said...

This is perfect for the beginning of the year. Thanks for sharing.

Mrs. Lindsey said...

LOVE the book!

Lindsey
Lovin’ Kindergarten