Sale and Sorrows!

I've had many request in the past few days.  I promise, I'm not ignoring you!  My hubby and I have been dealing with the loss of his beat partner.  This poem was shared at the funeral this morning and it really touched me! 


As for the sale, I'm joining a group of my Kinderland friends in a one day sale TOMORROW!  You can receive 20% off products in my store.  My decor packs and summer homework are already reduced by $2.00, so I didn't include the above listed files on an additional 20% off.  Click the graphic to link to my store.


9 comments:

Cecilia said...

I am really sorry for your loss.

Clara beasley said...

So sorry to hear of your loss. My son is a CHP officer in CA and I am always saddened to hear of the loss of an officer.

First Grade Funtastic said...

I am really sorry for your loss! That poem is the best! Thanks for sharing.
Sara
First Grade Funtastic

Lisa said...

So sorry for your loss. That poem is amazing.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your loss. Ill pray for you all.

Aimee V. said...

So sorry for your loss. My husband is a police officer too. Thanks for sharing the poem, it was so touching.

Aimee
aimee@vanmiddlesworth.org
Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

Kristen said...

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss ((hugs))
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Sara said...

I am so sorry too! My hubby is a police officer as well and it takes my breath away to hear of one fallen. Sending prayers and thoughts to you, your hubby, and his department.