Absorb Summer Content: Summer Homework for Kindergarten Graduates

.
Ohmiword!  I've been working on this summer homework pack for more than a month.  Eek!!!!  I'm so excited this big bad boy is finished!!!

For my summer gift, I've been working three projects.  The summer homework pack, a scrapbook page for each child with various photos of themselves in kindergarten, and a slideshow of all our friends from the 2012-2013 school year.  I purchased thumb drives for each child and currently working to add all files to each drive.  The final day of school is a half day in which we issue the students' final report card.  Parents are invited to visit the classroom for a snack and the slideshow.  Inside their report card envelope, the parents will find the thumb drive of activities.  I'm thoroughly excited about this massive project!

Included in the summer pack...










If you are interested, I marked this product down for the weekend from $9.00 to $7.00!  This 96 page file is packed full of standards based activities for kindergarten graduates!   You will find a link in the first graphic!

7 comments:

Whimsy Workshop Teaching said...

Holy moly - that seriously rocks! Love how it's so specific - my parents rarely take the advice to read over the summer. Awesome!
:-)

Learning with Mrs. Parker said...

This looks fantastic! I'm a little jealous that you get so much time off; teaching 'til July. I am sure your families and first grade teachers will appreciate this.

Mrs. Saoud said...

We get out of school the second week of June and back to school the third week of August. Two months! Do you not have the same amount of time. I don't think I could survive if I had to go through July! Too HOT!

Erin Eberhart said...

Looks awesome! I'll have to check it out! :)
Erin

Traci Clausen said...

WOW! What a fantastic idea!

Mrs. McHaffie said...

Aaaannnnndddd this is going to be MINE! :) I was in the process of creating something similar but this far EXCEEDS anything I had in mind. This is fabulous, Cheryl!!!

Kelly
Beg, Borrow, Steal

A. Reed said...

This looks amazing! My little girl will be in K this year. I may have to buy this at the end of the year to do with her! :)