Five for Friday: Spring Break Edition!

Warning: Zero School Content in this Post!!!

1.  Time with the girls I love most!  


2. Sunset Dates with my Husband!  Island Life!! 



3. Insanity?!?  Getting my mind right for the next 60 day: nutrition and conditioning program!!!


4.  Spring Plantings.  I'm Easter Presentable!!! 


5.  Lantern!!!  I designed this lantern in St. Augustine today.  The color blend, shape, and pattern... all my brain child.  The lantern comes with a 15 foot cord and an LED light.  I shared my reading room makeover last week.  <---- Has it already been a week?!?  Yikes!   So, what do you think of the lantern?



And, the reading room ((again))!
I'm bothered by the pictures on the wall.  A bit off centered.  Geesh, I should switch the canvas. I'm not sure the rocket hung below the cityscape makes much sense!  

Don't forget to link up with Kacey!

11 comments:

Im Lovin Lit said...

Looks like you're getting in some relaxation time! I absolutely LOVE the reading room - wonky pictures and all! :)

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

Love the reading area!

The lamp you designed is so cool! Very cool design and I like the colors!

Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Cecilia said...

Love the lamp but that picture of your girls is simply precious. Happy Easter!

Literacy Without Worksheets said...

Awesome lantern!!! I love the reading room :)

Bridget
Literacy Without Worksheets

Jenny said...

So much to love! That lantern is fantastic. It looks like you had an awesome week!

Jenny
Suntans and Lesson Plans

First Grade Funtastic said...

I love your lantern and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your reading room even more!
Sara
First Grade Funtastic

Kristen said...

Cheryl, I LOVE that lamp!! It will look perfect in your room! Did you make the paintings yourself or buy them. Everything looks lovely in there :)

Shelly Sitz said...

Love your lantern. I need to plant some spring flowers.

Shelly
Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

Mrs. Saoud said...

Target has the paintings! I picked them up for under $8.00! Even the large one on the door! It's an ABC canvas!!!

Laura said...

I love the lantern, and I'm still in awe of your reading room! So cute!
Laura
Peace, Love, and First Grade

Miss Foote said...

Cute Cute Cute

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee