100th Day of FUN! {Picture Post}


As previously stated, I used two fabulous units from two very supportive friends!  Kathleen from Growing Kinders and Cara from The First Grade Parade.  All activities were a hit and everyone, including myself, went home happy!  Now that is success!!!!
 

 


Look at this adorable gift from one of my darlings.  I broke out the smell good from my 100th Day Survival Kit and enjoyed a piece of chocolate which is my FAV!!!  I shared this image last Friday but it's too awesome not to share again!  Be Jealous, Very Jealous!!!

 
NOW, the countdown begins!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute are those cookies!! Looks like fun! Ours is tomorrow. And yes, I am counting down!!!

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Julie DiBenedetto said...

I see you love the 100 th Day as much as I do! What a great celebration you had! Love your silly face pics!
Your survival kit is my inspiration for next year!
Julie

graciegirl said...

Oh sounds like a bundle of fun! Wish I was there to celebrate!!!