Freebies, Pictures, and Pinspiration!

Last weekend my husband and I traveled to Athens, GA and had a magnificent time. I took a bit of their charm home and wore it this week!

Love this whimsical necklace!

My favorite is the chevron print tank and gold necklace!

I created sequence cards for Houghton Mifflin's Theme 2, Week 1: I Went Walking.  When I copied the sequence cards two pages on one sheet, they're small enough to sequence on a paint stirring stick.  Add a little piece of Velcro to both the sequence cards and paint stirring stick.  Easy!  



Picture from pinterest! {Link Here}


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lady, I like your style!!

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Mrs. Saoud said...

Thank you, Stephanie! You got it going on too! We should shop if you head back to the south!