Sunday, September 23, 2012

Freebies, Pictures, and Pinspiration!

Last weekend my husband and I traveled to Athens, GA and had a magnificent time. I took a bit of their charm home and wore it this week!

Love this whimsical necklace!

My favorite is the chevron print tank and gold necklace!

I created sequence cards for Houghton Mifflin's Theme 2, Week 1: I Went Walking.  When I copied the sequence cards two pages on one sheet, they're small enough to sequence on a paint stirring stick.  Add a little piece of Velcro to both the sequence cards and paint stirring stick.  Easy!  



Picture from pinterest! {Link Here}


Pin It

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lady, I like your style!!

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Mrs. Saoud said...

Thank you, Stephanie! You got it going on too! We should shop if you head back to the south!

Pin It button on image hover