The Curious Garden:Literature Unit

One day, a curious boy named Liam is out exploring his drab, gray city when he comes across a struggling garden.  The Curious Garden is a magical story about a boy's dream and how the efforts of one small person can help change the world. 

Click to Link

This has been an exciting book of the month.  The kids are blooming while writing and connecting with this unique and inspiring story.  I will be back this week with additional picture!

I highly recommend this book!  Themes include kindness, diversity, and environmentalism. I love that this story embraces individuality and uniqueness!  Here are a few additional pictures!


I purchase the paper and poster from Target.
I prepare 'kits' with colors preselected. 
Eliminates extra student decisions!
  

1 comment:

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

I've never read this before. Definitely have to look for it!

Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
My TpT Store