The Clever School Teacher


Folks, I have to let you in on a secret. There is a CLEVER shop to save you and I a lot of time purchasing rich literature for our lessons.  The Clever School Teacher has a database that can find a 'just right' book for you!  Packages are designed around reading strategies, writing traits... get this..wait for it... AND... Common Core.  You'll find a collection of 300,000 books and prompt service.  

 Click Image to Link

I ordered this Predicting K-2 set and received the books yesterday.  Today I searched through the endless amount of selections in the Common Core units.  I'm eager to get a jump start of the "NEW" school year in Kindergarten.  YAY!!!

8 comments:

Erica Bohrer said...

Thanks for sharing!!!

Lisa R. said...

Thanks for all of the resources!! I haven't heard of The Clever School Teacher before. It sounds like a great site. :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

Thank you for sharing the link to Clever School Teacher, I can't wait to check it out! All your camping activities sound wonderful and so much fun for you and your kiddos!
Lisa
Stories From Second

Maureen said...

What an awesome website! I will definitely be using that next year when I'm sitting racking my brain for a book to use! Thanks for sharing!

Maureen
The First Grade Splash
My TpT Store

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing The Clever School Teacher. What a great resource! It will come in handy when planning this summer.

Delighted in Second

Penny Messick said...

I love your blog and I'm your newest follower! I have chosen your blog to receive the One Lovely Blog award. I would be honored if you would visit my blog to check out the details! Thanks!

Penny
www.teachthemath.com

Kelley Cirrito said...

I do a camping theme also called Camp Learned A Lot. Check out my blog to see some of the activities we did! Happy camping!!!

Maureen said...

SO so Cute! :-) Our "camp out" day is this week!

Maureen
The First Grade Splash