Sunday, September 16, 2012

Croptoberfest Work Stations, Daily 5, and Athens!

.
.
I've been working to introduce Daily 5 in my classroom  We used this wonderful chart I created.  It's my goal to keep rotations organized.  I allow students to make the first choice but once this has been made, the rest of the work stations will be a rotation! 


Notice the cute box near my daily five chart?  I made this too!  It hides holds the remotes perfectly!  Look closer!


This weekend my husband and I went on a road trip to Athens, Georgia to visit friends.  What a pretty town!  We seriously made employment inquiries during our visit. Check out some of the charm!


I was smitten with the campus!  BUT my heart still belongs to the Florida Gators!


During my drive, I prepared games for this upcoming week.  A little Daily 5 and Math Work Stations!  I'm gonna generate fall excitement with the an Autumn Appreciation Celebration on Friday!  Yay!!

 Click Image to Link


Here's a preview of my file..

Click to Enlarge

Pin It

7 comments:

FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

LOVE AThens!! (and the gumball machine in white is TDF!!)
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Barbara said...

Do you go to home games? I'd LOVE to take a road trip your way next year if my son goes to TX A&M and meet my brother, a Gator alum, for the game!!

Your packs look amazing, as always!

Barbara
The Corner On Character

Susan Moran said...

"Croptoberfest" so clever!! My fiance is from Athens and I loveeee it there - so much charm! Great post Cheryl :)

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Mrs. Saoud said...

Jennifer, I totally ate all the m&ms out of the machine! It's a treasure in my house and keeps my walking, barking vacuum from getting into my candy. Darn dog!

Barbara, I would absolutely love to meet! We were just talking about a day trip to Gainesville. Keep me posted!

Susan, let me know if you ever come to Athens. My brother-in-laws other half is from there. We will be taking more road trips in the future!

Terri Thornton said...

So glad you had fun! I LOVE living in Athens. We go downtown, eat dinner, have ice cream.. I could go on and on! It is filled with charm; I'm glad you had a good time.

Mrs. Saoud said...

Terri,

We ate at Pauleys! I fell in love with the crepes. There were a lot of people visiting the streets with parents weekend at UGA and the home game for the football team. Lots of spirit!! =D

Cheryl~

Leann said...

Small World - A good friend of mine just moved to Athens as her husband is going to vet school at UGA!

Pin It button on image hover